We are looking forward to seeing you at the ISSOP annual congress in Budapest in September!
We have now a donation page managed by Kenes, so we can support various projects. No need to be a member to donate.
In order to promote equity, the sharing of knowledge, and cooperation with our colleagues working and living in Low- and Middle-Income settings (LMIC), we have set up a travel fund to facilitate their participation in the annual congress. The fund will be used to cover the travel and accommodation costs for speakers and attendees from LMIC.
This year, we need to raise 2100 Euros in order to assist three of our invited speakers to attend.
Just a few steps to make a donation:
- have your credit card at hand,
- go to https://issop.multiregistration.com/donate/step1,
- fill in the form with your details and the amount you want to donate
- select Provision of assistance for participants from low and middle income countries to attend annual conferences
- follow instructions with your credit card details and confirmation
- a mail will be sent to you with a receipt so you can use it for your tax (if possible in your country)
If you experience problems with these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very grateful for your contributions – no contribution is too small !
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in the autumn,
Nick Spencer, President