ISSOP (previously ESSOP) is an interdisciplinary, non-governmental, non-profit making, scientific body open to all child health professionals.
The purpose of the organization is to promote knowledge of social paediatrics, to stimulate research in this field, to disseminate such knowledge at meetings and to work together with national and international agencies.
Do not hesitate to contact ISSOP membership administrative support by sending a mail to issopmembership_at_kenes.com (replace manually _at_ by the @ symbol) if you have any question after reading below.
You want to
|renew your membership|
This gives members opportunity to use their skills, resources and knowledge to develop local and global strategies to improve the health and well-being of children and young people
The benefits of ISSOP membership include the following:
- Advocacy on behalf of children
- Contributing to the development of Social Paediatrics
- Stimulation of research/evidence based health care
- Networking in Social Paediatrics
- Training and Continuous Medical Education events
- Reduced rate for the journal: ‘Child: Care, Health and Development’ (click on the name for hyperlink)
The annual membership fee for ISSOP is in Euros.
. 1 Yr 2Yr
Standard 70 130
Reduced* 40 75
* junior (under age 35), LMIC (low- and mid-income countries as defined by the World Bank-updated annually)
You can pay via the ISSOP membership website:
- online with credit card or Paypal account
- by making a bank transfer
- with VISA or MasterCard at the annual meeting
Discussion list – to be kept informed, your email will be added to the discussion list.
UK – Society President
USA – Society President
Spain – General Secretary
Switzerland – Treasurer
UK – Trainee group representative
Australia – EC member
Denmark – EC member
UK – EC member
UK – EC member
Turkey – EC member